Für Elise Flash Mob!
By Cynthia Pace
3-in-1 Book contains:
- Beethoven's original Für Elise
- An easy Für Elise adaptation, and
- Guided improv activity that uses blues tones found in Beethoven’s iconic theme.
Students learn about:
• The blues scale (a few notes at a time)
• Creative thinking in musical motion
• Staff note names, registration, and rhythmic syncopation (beginners)
• Expressive nuance and interpretation.
We Also Recommend
Piano Plain and Simple w/CD - Adult Beginners
Basic Rhythms for Reading & Creating Music