Grand Staff-Capers w/ CD
Level: Very Easy, Studio or Classroom (See Video, Below)
By Cynthia Pace
Together, Grand Staff-Capers' six short songs feature all the lines and spaces of the Grand Staff—a few at a time. Each piece also presents a different tonality, using simple note-patterns throughout.
As young students read, sing/play, hear and improvise with these selections, they:
- Practice recalling fundamentals they have recently learned, and
- Further explore and develop their emerging musical skills.
Grand Staff-Capers helps build:
- Symbol recognition,
- Keyboard awareness,
- Listening and Creative Abilities.
- Teaching Tips,
- Writing, Ear-Training, and Creative Activities,
- Rhythm Flashcard Cut-Outs,
Size: 9" x 12"
We Also Recommend
Musical Signs & Symbols Flashcards - Set 1
Musical Signs and Symbols Flashcards - Set 2
Basic Rhythms for Reading & Creating Music