About the Music for Piano Series
The materials of the Music for Piano Series are sequentially organized in both an upward and outward spiral—Students advance upward in difficulty of repertoire as they simultaneously broaden their musical understanding at each level. —Dr. Robert Pace—
THE MUSIC FOR PIANO SERIES
contains four interrelated instructional books per level. Through these, students:
• Learn the essentials for playing and creating music,
• Gain tools for lifelong, independent learning.
All four books correlate page-by-page for ease of use.
• Music for Piano introduces basic concepts through short, varied pieces.
• Creative Music, Theory Papers, and Finger Builders apply, expand upon, and reinforce these concepts.
The PACE RECITAL SERIES
encourages students to extend what they learn in their core instruction books.
• Provide valuable opportunities for students to develop their expressive capabilities while learning essential fundamentals,
• Help students expand their technical range,
• Appeal to a wide variety of interests and aptitudes,
• Work well with any teaching approach.
• Each student practices one or more different selections.
• During weekly lessons, students help one another learn and polish their respective pieces by offering constructive feedback under the guidance of their teacher.
• They further their listening skills, practice teaching others, and, along with this, learn to teach themselves.
FLASHCARDS/MUSICAL GAMES - QUICK-RECALL PRACTICE
• Introduce, rehearse, and reinforce important symbols and concepts,
• Engage and motivate students through enjoyable musical activities,
• Provide valuable opportunities for family and friends to join in the student’s musical experience.
Level 1 Music for Piano Series