Kinder Keyboard - Student
(Digital Items Download At Checkout. Items That Ship: Shipping Calculates At Checkout. )
Level: Early Elementary Piano
By Robert Pace
Young Kinder Keyboard students (ages 5-6) explore a wide variety of music through activities carefully sequenced for this developmental stage.
As children sing, listen, write, play, move with, and create music, they:
- Learn about melody, harmony, and rhythm,
- Develop reading skills
- Engage their imagiation and creativity
- Encounter many styles of music
- Build fundamental piano skills, and
- Experience the incomparable joy of music.
Publisher: Lee Roberts Music Publications
Distributer: Hal Leonard Music Corp.