Adult Beginners' Piano Plain and Simple w/CD
Sample Pages & Play-Alongs
By Cynthia Pace
Level: Adult & Teen Beginners
Why Piano Plain and Simple is a Piano-Beginner's Favorite
- The learning sequence moves steadily, but always within the student’s reach. Students enjoy a sense of continuous accomplishment.
- Plain, simple instructions and big-picture concepts enable students to teach themselves, along with learning from a teacher.
- Lots of white and black-key combinations throughout the book better prepare students to play a wider range of styles and sounds.
- Theory principles, writing exercises, and fun, creative improv/composition activities make for a well-rounded musical foundation.
- The CD’s 91 audio tracks and 91 midi tracks (adjustable for tempo) help adult/teen beginners get the sound and feel of each piece as they practice.
144 pages of enjoyable music and step-by-step instruction build piano skills essential for any style of music. Beginner-friendly. Makes learning fun, comprehensive, and lasting.